1. Nanomid Player
Available for LG Smart TV series 2016 and later, Nanomid Player lets you manage all of your playlists where you can type on a keyboard or just paste the long m3u URLs. It’s the most complete and reliable (but expensive) player for LG.
– Stream any media format and playlist (m3u, m3u8…) up to 4K (UltraHD) – Multiple playlists management from web interface
– Fast channel zapping and full TV remote support
– Enhanced internal search engine
– EPG TV guide support
– No log policy
– 14 days trial then 9.99€ lifetime, but we think they are completely worthy considering the higher user experience the app provides. So, it’s not really a Cons. You judge!
2. SS IPTV
Free multi-purpose player for playing video in local network or through internet. The app is integrated with services of hundreds of IPTV-operators. User’s own playlists are also supported.
– Using playlist of the most widespread formats: m3u, xspf, asx, pls
– Parental controls
– Some users reported frequently instability issues
3. IPTV Smart Purple Player
Purple IPTV application is a free solution for IPTV, EPG, VOD, Video series, Catch-up TV directly on your Android TV, Fire TV & stick, Android Box, Android Tablets & Android mobile.
– Supports Multiple format file
– 4K Content support , Subtitles and Dual Audio Supports to change Audio Language
– Parental Control
– Supports Live TV, VOD, Catch up (EPG)
– In the refresh data you can only refresh live TV.
– Numbers of reported bugs about playlists refreshing and updates
– Poor support has been frequently reported
OTTPlayer is a service that allows you to collect all your IP-TV in one playlist. It allows to use your custom playlists on all your devices.
– Use the playlist from the most formats: m3u, xspf, asx, pls
– Parental control
– Auto EPG supported only for russian channels.
– Some users reported random app crash and poor support
5. Smart IPTV
SipTV is an IPTV player with EPG (Electronic Program Guide) that gives you easy access to the IPTV channels that you want. However, as already mentioned on their official website, SipTV does not contain channels, so you will have to add your own via an IPTV service subscription.
– The app supports all new LG smart TV models
– Smart TVs and supported devices can be activated after a one-time fee of 5.49 EUR for each TV/device.